Chubb Select Internship 2020
Deadline: September 30th
Chubb Select provides students with a well-rounded knowledge of the insurance industry in a practical environment. Students can expect to gain industry knowledge along with hands-on experience while building professional relationships.
The program will:
- Expose students to basic knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Provide hands-on experience working in the various lines of insurance business.
- Equip students with leadership and professional etiquette skills.
- Promote teamwork among students through an action learning project.
- Partner with insurance associations in Bermuda to support and promote industry initiatives.
Chubb Select is an insurance internship program for Bermudian university students. Chubb Select provides students with a well-rounded knowledge of the insurance industry in a practical environment. Students can expect to gain industry knowledge along with hands-on experience while building professional relationships.
Six students will receive hands-on experience gained from business unit rotations. Based on performance, several interns will be selected to return to Chubb for a second year to work in the support units for a broader experience.
- June to August 2020
- This is a paid internship, competitively rated.
- Application, resume and transcripts must be submitted by September 30, 2019.
- Interviews will be conducted in Bermuda the following week.
Application / Applicant Requirements
- Completed Application form
- Students in accredited universities; with a keen interest in pursuing a career in insurance
- Applicants have at least completed two years of university at an undergraduate level
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Two references required (or one academic; one character).
- Must be Bermudian or hold Bermudian status