AXA XL Summer Internship Program
Closing Date: February 14th, 2020
AXA XL’s Summer Internship will allow you to develop your business acumen as you gain a comprehensive understanding of the (re)insurance industry. You’ll focus on business-related project work and learn from industry leaders. This program is designed to solidify your understanding of key business and industry concepts.
You’ll also spend time with teams critical to our business to learn how each group contributes to our success. As you gain insights into teams such as Claims, Actuarial and Underwriting, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from a dedicated mentor and will be exposed to our businesses through intern events and activities.
DISCOVER your opportunity
This program offers:
- A foundational understanding of (re)insurance
- An opportunity to hone your skills in varied disciplines such as Underwriting, Finance, Actuarial and Claims
- A highly collaborative, entrepreneurial work environment
- A chance to demonstrate your creativity
SHARE your talent
We’re looking for innovative team players who respect and embrace people’s differences and meet the following criteria:
- Bermudian and/or PRC Holder
- Currently attending university with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or Upper Second-Class Honors (2:1)
- Interested in pursuing a career in the (re)insurance industry
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build effective partnerships
- A high level of intellectual capability and curiosity
- Passion for problem solving through collaboration and innovation
- Highly organized individual with the ability to handle tasks in a timely, accurate manner
Interested in this role?
Please email the following to email@example.com (Subject: Summer Internship):
- Cover Letter stating your area of interest
- Proof of Bermudian/ PRC Status
- Most Recent Transcripts from University
Spaces are limited, so apply today. Resumés must be received by the closing date.
FIND your future
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don’t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business − property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Learn more at axaxl.com
Diversity & Inclusion
We know that a diverse workforce and inclusive culture enable business growth and are critical to our success. That’s why we have made a strategic commitment to attracting and retaining the most diverse workforce possible, while creating a strong, inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and can contribute and reach their highest potential.
- Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index – 2017, 2018
- Signatory to the CEO Action for Diversity
- Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
- Twelve Colleague Resource Groups around the Globe
- Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
- Enhanced family friendly leave benefits
AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer